Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

tc4427/ir2110 pwm drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

maicael

Hello
Well don't know how this may sound but let's say I have a PWM signal that is weak meaning that the IC which its coming from cannot source/sink enough current and I pass this signal into a tc4427 MOSFET driver,
Now here is the rather strange question
Can I use the tc4427 to now drive a fullbridge IC like the ir2110 or anyother full bridge IC for that matter instead of just passing the pwm signal directly into the full bridge.?
Yes I know it seems strange....

Yes the tc4427 seems to fit well with low input capacitance and low enough output resistance to drive the ir2110

As long as you get above the threshold for a high input, and below the threshold for a low input then its fine.

With a few pf and 1uA input load and compatible with 0 ~ 3V to 18V logic levels, there is no issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back