Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

TC4093 Timer help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

yusuf

Hello Guys....
Here is a timer circuit in the left and I have arrange all the components on the right as same on my breadboard ..... and please have a look on diode polarity which I have set...

After assembling this circuit as same as shown in left in my attachment .. the led turn on after 34 sec... and It doesn't turns off... it keep on glowing....

Here on my breadboard I have set R1 : 100k and R2 : 64k..

Please help friend I dont understand where is the problem.....
Thanks in advance..
:)

Attachments

• timer.PNG
    timer.PNG
    27.2 KB · Views: 170
The capacitor is supposed to be low leakage and NP (Non Polarized). An ordinary electrolytic capacitor will not work.

Thanks for reply...
so which capacitor will be best for this circuit....

or any other alternative...

Use a non-polarized 470uf electrolytic capacitor or two 1000uF polarized capacitors in series and back-to-back.

but... friend I have used polarized 470uf electrolytic capacitor while making this timer 6 month back and it was working good.... but today again i thought to make but it was not working today....

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back