Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

target shooting range

Status
Not open for further replies.

rundiemc

Hi there.
I'm building up a reaction ability target for a shooting range for pistol (9mm).
It's three switches that is targets and a light over each switch in a box, And i only got 12V dc 1.5Amp available.

So i need help with a circuit that can drive 3 relay that randomly turns on, but there can only be one relay that is "on" at time. and stops/freeze after 7 times and then reset by switch to start again. speed/time on how long each relay is on need to be adjustable also.

anyone that can help out? if somebody could build it tell me a price.

You should have a look at a PIC chip. simple logic can calculate a random number and do a timer.When the timer reaches 0 outputs can drive transistors that can drive bulbs and relays. An ADC can be use for connection to a potentiometer and a switch can be used as a reset. I can draw you a schematic and a sheet of materials and code if you would like me too. just give me a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back