Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Talent ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could have sworn that video was sped up!

Pretty talented kid.

I know almost zero about music much less keyboards. What the light that keeps changing positions denotes?

It is because of what she does or it is something like part of a recorded sequence?

Do not take me wrong: how do you know it is not playback? It was my reaction but my knowledge here (lack of) does not count.

I had talent once but it turned into a lot of work so I got rid of it. :p

atferrari, You right in so much as a lot of work went into the set-up of the voices , styles and registrations, voices are actual instrument samples usually , many 100 to choose from and combine including choirs and effects. styles are the accompaniment the rhythm also 100's , registrations pull it all together , the lights above the lower manual show the registrations programmed for each bar of music, these can be automatically or manually advanced , so as well as the keyboard keys and music there are a lot of other things to think of ....

The only talent that this girl has is to move her fingers to the sound of music. If you believe otherwise then you probably believe in global warming too.

I do not believe in man-made global warming -- at least not to a harmful extent.

As for the young lady, she may not show the depth of John Williams and a full orchestra, but she certainly has superior talent and well-honed skills.

John

The only talent that this girl has is to move her fingers to the sound of music. If you believe otherwise then you probably believe in global warming too.
Even (IF) your premise was true , your logic is fallacious.
She is very talented indeed and so is that Yamaha sequencer keyboard.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back