Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

T6963C LCD halftones??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oznog

I was trying to monkey with a graphics library I have to drive a 240x64 T6963C-driven LCD.

At one point I had my graphics all screwed up, drawing off the screen. The thing is, I thought I saw a gray "halftone". I was not aware the T6963C had any capacity to draw anything but black or white! I was in the middle of fixing it so I got the graphics working again, but was unable to replicate that effect.

Was I just seeing things, or is there actually a halftone support in there? I don't recall seeing anything on the spec sheet to that effect. I suppose the graphics could have been writing and clearing that portion of the graphics so fast it appeared grey, but I have a hard time believing that, the flicker would have been quite noticible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back