Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

SystemVerilog & OrCAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

august_2007

Hi,

I have designed a FSM in SystemVerilog but I need to export my design into an OrCAD model; does anyone know how to do this? BTW, I'm using ModelSim for my .sv design.

Thanks

I dunno, but why not contact an orcad apps engineer? I am sure they would be happy to help.

Toll Free 877-CDS-4911 or
877-237-4911
512-342-5098 Please ask the assigned support Applications Engineer for the appropriate fax number.

Last edited:
Ok then, does anyone know how to use .edif in OrCAD? I managed to create a .edif file but I don't know how to import it to OrCAD. Do I need a .lib file as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back