Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

System Monitoring Display

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariot332

i need help bad with this project if anybody can give me pointer it would be a great help the attached pdf has all the information on the project the program we use to do projects like this is called simuaid

Last edited:
You really need to give it a go yourself before asking for help.... Put your thoughts on a piece of paper... You are going to need decade counters, flipflops and a 20nS clock source..

Once you have something... then post for advice.... No one will do it for you.

i understand that i was not asking for it to be done just some guide line my group was going to make it using a decoder but the program we have to use only has 2 to 4 and 3 to 8. the one we need is a 4 to 16. is there a way to make one with out using the enabler because our program does not include that on the decoder

i think it might be a program that was made at my university not sure about that but here it is in case anybody just want to mess with it its a good starting program for logic design.

this is what we have come up with so far. we need one counter to output 0s from 0-4 and them 1s from then on this counter will be Q1. the other counter need to output 0s for the first 15 inputs and then a 1 on the last one this counter will be Q2. Q1 need to go into A0 and Q2 into A1. it needs to stay on R high when it reaches the last value. but ours will switch back to Y high after 20ns of red being high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back