Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Swordfish Basic Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

binzer

I downloaded the 'free' version and was looking for documentation, what they have on the site is minimal. My question (for some who may have purchased it) does the purchased version come with more detailed documentation?
Tnx, Mike

I shall be able to tell you shortly as my copy should arrive any day now. I think I will just receive the USB key.

Mike.

The full manual is available on their site. I think the only addition is a USB key.
The 60 page thing is the whole manual, thats all I found, I'll go back and check again..Documentation

Another read from another direction..

"You can download a language reference guide in PDF format using the link below. Please note that this is a language reference guide only. It does not cover the IDE or document the Swordfish libraries, which are covered in the Swordfish online help file."

I am still interested in what comes with the package. I do buy software on occasion.
Tnx, Mike

Last edited:
The 60 page thing is the whole manual, thats all I found, I'll go back and check again..Documentation

"You can download a language reference guide in PDF format using the link below. Please note that this is a language reference guide only. It does not cover the IDE or document the Swordfish libraries, which are covered in the Swordfish online help file."

I am still interested in what comes with the package. I do buy software on occasion.
Tnx, Mike

hi,
Look at Gramo's link at the bottom of this post.

I have just received my package and it contains a USB dongle and a CD. Edit, the CD contains the full version of the software, the drivers for the USB key and the manual (67 pages).

Mike.

Last edited:

Tnx, Mike

I had trouble finding this too. If you install sword fish and go to help, it will show you how to use the libraries. You can also navigate to where SF is installed and go to the folder called help. The file in question is called Swordfish.chm, which is a help file.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back