Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switching Between Different Color Leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

synergy

Hi Guys,

I need to make a small circuit consisting of 3 color of LEDs, each color consist of 3 LEDs each. They are able to switch colors via a switch, that is when its on, only 3 blue LEDs are turn on, then when I activate the switch, blue turns off and white turns on and etc ... Is there any schematics which is available? Possible to use only one switch to do the switching? Please advice.

Cheers!
:)

Hi Guys,

I need to make a small circuit consisting of 3 color of LEDs, each color consist of 3 LEDs each. They are able to switch colors via a switch, that is when its on, only 3 blue LEDs are turn on, then when I activate the switch, blue turns off and white turns on and etc ... Is there any schematics which is available? Possible to use only one switch to do the switching? Please advice.

Cheers!
:)

hi,:)
Any of these types on this link will do.
Dont forget to put a resistor in series with the LED.s

https://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search/b...01&Ntt=rotary+switches&Ntx=&_requestid=367663

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back