Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switching a power 12v for day light runner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Basically , i want to make a wiring loom up using a relay so i can make a Day time running light that has two features work, Day time running light can also be wired to be used for Indication.

The features can only be used one at a time , and have separate positive wires,

What i would like to do is ,

Day time running lights light up switched on under normal opperation , and as soon as the indicators are turn on i need the day light runners to turn off , and then active the indicator mode.

i have been looking at DPDT Relays and want to find out more , could these be used to operate such a switch over,

Last edited:
so normally the day light runners will be always on,

But what i need to happen is,
12v Power from the indicators to Cancel out the power of the constant feed for white LED, and activate AMBER LEDs on a different circuit.

Try this

retry this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back