Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

switch with 2 outputs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

raja1

heres what im trying to achive
im doing a light and siren package on a car(before i get yelled out we have the authorization from the city)

i want to addd the horn cycle function on the siren which uses the horn to change siren tones
usually i just disconect the factory horn and and be done with it...
but this is going to be dual purpose
so i want to have the hron function normally then when the lights are activated have that + output activate a relay switching from the neg pulse on horn to a neg pulse to the siren itself. without honking the factory horn
thanks

Hi.

I see two possible solutions on this.

Solution 1 - use multiple poles relay
Relays (or contactors) with multiple sets of contacts can be used to make a bounch of flipflops (need two relays for that) that can be configured to shift between multiple states.

Solution 2 - Use one contactor and control circuit (or about any microcontroller)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back