Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sweep Eq Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reno

Hi there I have built this sweep EQ which works however, I am having a major hum problem with it.
At first I thought it could have been a ground loop on the board however, I also built this circuit into a mic preamp with a baxandall tone control after it. This circuit worked fine when the opamp for the sweep EQ was removed however when I put it back in it started again. This has given me the conclusion its something to do with the circuit, as it does the same thing on two separate boards and is not a ground issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am pretty much stuck thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back