Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Surveys

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrG

I received two survey invitations today, One from Microchip and one from TI.

The one from TI said it was short and that they would give me a code for free shipping on my next order when it was done.
The one from Microchip only said it was short.

I took the one from TI. Interestingly, Microchip runs regular sales and on occasion a sale will also have free shipping (that is when I bought a PICkit 4). Had they offered me free shipping on an order, I would have taken their survey as well.

Once, a long time ago, I was sent a survey in the mail and it included a crisp $1 bill. I also took that survey.

On an unrelated note, I may seriously hate Harmony 3.

Microchip runs regular sales and on occasion a sale will also have free shipping (that is when I bought a PICkit 4). Had they offered me free shipping on an order, I would have taken their survey as well.

Take the Microchip survey, they give you a free shipping code at the end.

Take the Microchip survey, they give you a free shipping code at the end.

That's right! Now I remember how I got the PICkit4 on sale AND free shipping. It was by taking one of those surveys when the sale was ongoing....sorry Microchip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back