Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Surveillance Robot Using ZigBee

Status
Not open for further replies.

kvc_vvp

Hello,

I am a student of final year electronics and communication engineering.

I have choosen to build a wireless surveillance robot which uses ZigBee module ZB2430 (USB) Transreceiver and microcontroller as my final year project.

What I need as a specification in my robo is:

It has a camera placed on it, which sends the live video feed to the PC from Zigbee module which is placed on it.

It is drived by the arrow keys of the laptop with some common features like lights turning on and off also from laptop.

One zigbee module is connected to the usb port of laptop.

Thus zigbee module is used for receiving video feed from robo car as well as for transmitting control signals from the laptop.

Project is to be completed in 2-3 months.

Now, what I need to know from you is the following information

1. Which type of camera to be used?
2. How to do programming of zigbee module?
3. How can build a GUI for robot controlling from PC & seeing video in PC?
Will it be easier with MATLAB or VB? (I don't know VB).
4. How to build a motherboard to be placed in robo car?

I didn't got much information from website of zigbee and maxstream except the datasheet of ZB2430 which is we are going to use.

I will post more queries and more information about the project if you need.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back