Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Surface Mount Push Button

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThermalRunaway

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know for a good, cosmetically pleasing PCB mount push button prefferably in SMT form? I'm basically looking for something like this, except I want a PCB mount version not a panel mount version. The datasheet for the item I linked to does actually spec a PCB mount version, but unfortunately I can't get hold of them anywhere. The only suppliers who will take an order for these are those that want me to buy >100 pieces with a 10 week lead time. I want one or two, and I want them now ;-)

So if anyone knows of a PCB mount push button similar to the one I've linked to that has good availability I would appreciate it if you would volunteer the info for it. Alternatively if you know of a good switch supplier who's happy to sell to Joe public, let me know and I'll check them out.

Cheers,

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back