Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Surface Mount Fuse identification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

olly_k

Hi folks trying to fix a camera and cannot find out what value this fuse is! If anyone can give me any pointers I will be grateful! There is this fuse marked K, and another (which is ok) marked P.

Failing proper recognition I suppose I could connect my meter and try to estimate a good replacement value, but would rather not do this!

Attachments

• fuse.JPG
    fuse.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 399
Hi folks trying to fix a camera and cannot find out what value this fuse is! If anyone can give me any pointers I will be grateful! There is this fuse marked K, and another (which is ok) marked P.

Failing proper recognition I suppose I could connect my meter and try to estimate a good replacement value, but would rather not do this!

Normally that's the only thing you can do - it's very common for the service manual not even to mention what value the SM fuses are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back