Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Super probe - an interesting instrument

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Hi,

there are many publications about the super probe in the internet. All of them have one thing in common: They use a strip board for the circuit.

I guess the super probe is just the right tool for newcomers in electronics since it offers 17 functions.

The only change I made to the circuit was adding a reverse polarity protection diode for the supply voltage.

Everybody interested in a suitable layout fitting into a "FUTURE BOX No. FB 02" might email me for the Eagle files.

The buttons used for the board are tactile soft touch buttons with a metallic frame for robust handling.

Board dimensions: 4.5X1.28" (114X32.5mm)

Take a look.

Regards to All

Boncuk

Attachments

• SUPER-PROBE.gif
    SUPER-PROBE.gif
    21 KB · Views: 520
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back