Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Summary of parts for logic family

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSGarcia

I do some digital logic from time to time--not enough to remember which part is which. Years ago, I had data books from various chip manufacturers (e.g., Motorola) that had an entire logic family in one book. I would flip through the summary to see what different parts did within the family looking for the parts that would work for my project.

Is there somewhere that has a summary of each part for a logic family (e.g., 74HC, 4000 series, Linear parts, etc.) in one place (not just part name, but simple description summary and diagram) rather than looking at each individual data sheet or several different links?

Thanks,
Dale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back