Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suitable PalmPilot type device

Status
Not open for further replies.

mick66

Hi guys

I have a project whereby I need to display four data traces graphically on a portable hand held device such as a PalmPilot in realtime. The data for each trace will be a single byte a single byte every two seconds coming over an RS232\USB connection.

What I need to do is identify a suitable PDA type device and suitabe software that will give me a scrolling 4 trace display. I guess there is a good chance I'm going to have to write my own software to do this or some how cobble together some opensource code. I'm a competent VB programmer and can probably get up to speed on Java if thats whats needed.

Any ideas where to start?

Cheers

Mike

If you don't have a compiler, I used to use iziBASIC. I still own it but have not owned a Palm in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back