Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggest me....

Status
Not open for further replies.

n_vikranth

ULN2803A- Which enables gnd when high pulse occur in the input ,can any one tell 18pin dip for opposite function to ULN2803A(that i need ic should enable vcc when low pulse occur in the input), if u have any suggestion kindly mailme

Last edited by a moderator:
can any one tell 18pin dip at below function??????

(that i need 18pin dip should enable vcc at their output pins when low pulse occur in the input) like ULN2803A- Which enables gnd when high pulse occur in the input ,can any one tell 18pin dip for opposite function to ULN2803A

(that i need 18pin dip should enable vcc at their output pins when low pulse occur in the input) like ULN2803A- Which enables gnd when high pulse occur in the input ,can any one tell 18pin dip for opposite function to ULN2803A

hi,
Would this UDN2981 work for you.??

Attachments

• UDN2981.pdf
    141.9 KB · Views: 202
perhaps he needs an inverting type as he said"should enable Vcc at their output pins when low pulse occur in the input"

Last edited:
I cant get clear idea about the function of UDN2981 by your datasheet, soo can u conform the function(that it gives 5v at output pin when it receive gnd at the input pin)... if its works,kindly suggest me soon...

you catched my doubt very clearly, soo can u tell any 18pin dip on opposite function of ULN2803A, with 9th pin as gnd and 10th pin as vcc(5v), because i designed pcb with ULN2803A, but it not suite my need... soo kindly refer any dip u know

Last edited:
have u get my need clearly, If soo... suggest me any other 18pin dip on opposite function of ULN2803A, with 9th pin as gnd and 10th pin as vcc(5v), because i designed pcb with ULN2803A

if you add a pull up resistor or have the loads connected to common Vcc, ULN2003 works like an inverter only

show us the schematic element that is expected to be at the output pins? had you done that , the very first reply from Ericgibbs would have served you.
As such , replies depend on the query you raise.

Last edited:
see my problem is I designed pcb,so i cant change the circuit. If it soo, I will simply used pnp transistor for my need, but it cant done now... soo suggest me any 18pin dip,pls....

show us the circuit element and it helps to identify the issue. At times such chip may not be there at all, LoL.
If your load is not inductive you can , even now isolate the pin used for diode commons.

Attachments

• pullup model 2803.PNG
    pullup model 2803.PNG
    15.2 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
see I hav designed touch screen using IR(using matrix concept), i used led's as a indication.. so i need high pulse to switch the touch spot led's... I hav designed pcb,panel's and everything... so i can't change anything, i can change only uln2803a, that's y i asked ur suggestion,pls guide me by ur knowledge...see my ir sensor circuit o/p is low pulse at active state, i need to convert low pulse to high pulse for drive led's(already designed) as pannel.

ya,thanks for ur suggestion but i cant use pullup's now... anyway i will try, but u had get any dip to my need kindly inform me 2moro

i got one urgent work, i need to leave now... soo if u get any dip on those of my needs, kindly reply me... i will c it later

thanks for every suggestions gav by u till now.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back