Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest me a Project using Microprocessor or Microcontroller

Status
Not open for further replies.

manis11

Hi,frnds,i am a 3rd year ECE student from India,this is 5th sem goin,n our college is conducting National level Paper or Project submission,
I want to participate,since i am new to Projects,i am totally blank now.

Please suggest me a cool n brilliant miniproject to impress n get my knowledge upgrade..
waiting for your reply...

There are likely thousands of things that can be done using a uC. This is where you need to get creative. These forums also have a great section dedicated to micro-controllers which can be found here. Only you can decide how creative you want to get or what you want to demonstrate.

I would suggest you sit down with a blank sheet of paper and write down ideas and thoughts. I would also suggest you visit the link I posted to see what some of the forum members are doing with micro-controllers for ideas.

Ron

Hi manis11,

no idea what to do with an MCU?

Here is an impressive one: Build an inflatable toothbrush (controlled by the MCU). Inflate it big enough to be used by elephants.

When it's inflated all the way make it burst and release the water flushing mechanism.

The elephant will enjoy clean teeth and the jury will enjoy the game. :)

Boncuk

Last edited:
Hi manis11,

no idea what to do with an MCU?

Here is an impressive one: Build an inflatable toothbrush (controlled by the MCU). Inflate it big enough to be used by elephants.

When it's inflated all the way make it burst and release the water flushing mechanism.

The elephant will enjoy clean teeth and the jury will enjoy the game. :)

Boncuk

Thank you once again Hans for reminding me what it is like to be sipping morning coffee and have it run through my nose while reading a post. Uncontrolled laughter and thank god I don't have a bladder problem. That was too funny! :)

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back