Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggest me a name !

Status
Not open for further replies.

extremeads1

i 'm doing a project based on microcontroller in which i 'm going to monitor the parameters like water level, traffic density and provide accordingly visual warnings on display in the respective areas by the roadside as overhead display, as well as transmit these readings to a control room wirelessly so that these parameters can be monitored on computer.
this is related to city's different parameter monitoring .
any additional parameters can be implemented in this project or any other features can be implemented......................... plss suggest!
what name should i assign to this project ,i'm not able to find a perfect name do you have any suggestions for assigning the NAME OF THIS PROJECT ?do reply.

How bout Shiva, naa probably a better name for a crane :rolleyes:

A project name that means something in Canada may not have the same impact in India.

If you're sending data to a computer than what is the microcontroller for?
Have you figured out the type of wireless transmitters you're going to use? Most non licensed units will have a VERY limited range and a city is a big thing.

I live near "Little India" (Gerrard St E in Toronto) and they have the "B.J. Supermarket" name might mean something different to some.
**broken link removed**

More importantly now I want a good Vindaloo or Butter Chicken for lunch and I've not found a good one in Eastern Toronto. I love Bombay Behl in Mississauga :) Yumm
https://www.restaurantica.com/restaurants/5233/

PS You better get started on your school project, you've only got 5 months before it's due.

Last edited:
I can't suggest a name but will give you some ways to think about it.

- gather up word roots that are related to the activities you monitor.
- the way you want people to think about it (happy, light, serious, ...)
- culturally significant phrases that relate to the above
- your professor's favorite words

shake them together and something will pop out. get at least three and try them out on friends (that won't steal them...).

How about MIDAS, [he was the golden touch guy!]

Micro-Instrumentation-Data-Acquisition-System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back