Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Suggest a change in this traffic light project using 555

Status
Not open for further replies.

girjosh005

hi , my name is girish, i m told to make a project on 555timer, i came across this ckt ol, it uses a 555 timer ic, a 4017b ic which is a counter divider and a few usual capacitors , n resistors, ita project on traffic lighting system

gothrough the project by vlivking this link. the ckt n its ecplanation abt workin is givin, i hav understood tht, no problem till tht, however practically speakin , in a traffic system of cross lanes , one display shows red , yellow green in a particular sequence for a certain time, while the other display of red green n yellow does with the same sequence but with a different time, as in wen one diplay shows red the other shows green, for cross lanes

so wat all do i need to do to add another three leds , tht show red while the prior shows green

take notice of the pulse allotments by the 4017 ic to each led while suggesting ur plans,
each n every idea is welcome , thank u

the link to the project:
click on this link , thn click on projects, there r only 3 of them , then click on traffic lights, ...

https://555-timer.clarkson-uk.com/

thank u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back