Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

suggest a better data selector

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

here is my first schematic of the chronograph for an air cannon I am assisting in building.
I failed to add the transducer input but need to figure a better way to select which data to display as the schematic has a 16 x 2 LCD display.
I have several 20 x 4 LCD displays but how to use is another can of worms.
In this schematic, sw1 selects which data to display (wind speed/direction or muzzle velocity) need to add air chamber pressure as well.
all 3 sources of data could be displayed at one time but how to tell PIC what to do (have never worked with LCD displays and very little PIC.
I inserted a selector (sw1) which is connected to two pins on the PIC.
I figure have a read routine to read the pins then which ever one is HIGH then that's the data to display.
got to be a better graceful way of accomplishing this?
be nice to display all on one display at same time

Attachments

• chrono2.PNG
    chrono2.PNG
    45.4 KB · Views: 138
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back