Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Substitute for T106D1

Status
Not open for further replies.

lloydi12345

Hi, ETO. I am looking for a component replacement of T106D1. Can you help me out? Also, can you give me hints how to find substitutes like these type of components? Operating Voltage? Current Rating?

Have a look at the C106D; it has a different package, but at a glance is looks like a similar device.

The important parameters depend on the circuit they're in.. in general the breakdown voltage, peak and average currents, gate drive current and holding current are important.

Have a look at the C106D; it has a different package, but at a glance is looks like a similar device.

The important parameters depend on the circuit they're in.. in general the breakdown voltage, peak and average currents, gate drive current and holding current are important.
Hi dougy83, thanks for the reply but I think C106D is almost the same with T106D since they have both in common "106D". I am looking for something like in a different part number. I hope you got it. :)

well have a search for a part having similar properties, The important parameters depend on the circuit they're in.. in general the breakdown voltage, peak and average currents, gate drive current and holding current are important. Newark / Farnell / Element14 have a parametric search function that may help in this regard

Doesnt the 'T' have a long thin metal tab, and the 'c' a to220 package.

Way back I repaired domestic electronics, and often this included dj and sound equipment, c106's and c226's were allways blowing in light sequencers, the older ones sometimes had t106's in.
The x106 has a very sensitive gate, you can trigger it just by touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back