Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stun Gun components

Status
Not open for further replies.

willtucker

Where can i get the parts for the stun gun. I can get the resitors, chip and capacitors, its the other components like the diodes and transformer i cant find. I would like to order them from one place but it is not essential. thanks will

I used i an 220V-12V transformer form an adapter for the transformer and it worked well (My frend toced it and he almost fel of the chair)

I didnt boser the on the oscilator.I wired a rele like in a bell and conected the transformer the other way round paralel to the rele coil (So i made a stun gun whith an:transformer,rele and a batery)

Its wery simple but it makes buzy sounds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back