Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stuck with ATTiny15 uC

Status
Not open for further replies.

skmdmasud

Hi..
i am very new to uC and as for my first project i wanted to built a fading led for my car internal cabin. Like some new cars I wanted my cabin light to come up slowly when car door is opened and fade slowly when car door is closed.

The logic is very simple, just one pin as input and pwn pin as output. In my area only Attiny13 SMD pack was available and Atiny15 dip was available so i bought Attiny15 and was hoping to use C to program it. Unfortunately Attiny15 can only be programmed using assembly and I dont understand assembly. Can any one help with this simple code. I have attached a sample fading led code that i found unfortunately its in dutch.View attachment 68581

Thanks and Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back