Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

struck between the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
question : find intrinsic carrier concentration at T=200k for silicon (in cm^-3).
Answer is attached.In that why is that (200/300)^3 is added there.my only hope is this forum.Thank you

Attachments

• _20150122_025819.JPG
    _20150122_025819.JPG
    189.7 KB · Views: 263
question : find intrinsic carrier concentration at T=200k for silicon (in cm^-3).
Answer is attached.In that why is that (200/300)^3 is added there.my only hope is this forum.Thank you

For some reason, the answer I gave to this problem, and answers others gave to your other threads seemed to disappear last night. Perhaps the keepers this forum can shed some light on this event.

Ratch

.i have solved this in my way say weather it is right or wrong with explanation .Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20150126_073127162.jpg
    IMG_20150126_073127162.jpg
    627.7 KB · Views: 264
Ratchit wrote:
For some reason, the answer I gave to this problem, and answers others gave to your other threads seemed to disappear last night. Perhaps the keepers this forum can shed some light on this event.

From my view as a moderator I can see where posts have been deleted.
There are no visibly deleted posts in this or other threads by bhuvaneshnick.
I can only suggest that either the forum had some kind of major software fart resulting in the post not sticking or getting lost, or you are confusing the posts here on ETO with the OPs identical posts on AAC or any other forum.

JimB

Ratchit wrote:

From my view as a moderator I can see where posts have been deleted.
There are no visibly deleted posts in this or other threads by bhuvaneshnick.
I can only suggest that either the forum had some kind of major software fart resulting in the post not sticking or getting lost, or you are confusing the posts here on ETO with the OPs identical posts on AAC or any other forum.

JimB

The last explanation is correct. The OP has posted this problem to at least two different places that I am aware. I guess he wants a consensus of of opinion to determine the answer. My apologies for the confusion. I should have noticed the multiple postings earlier.

Ratch

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back