Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

strobe light problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinalco

hello I have strobes on my car but Something happened there is a part in the wire just before the xenon bulb that burned out and I don´t know what is it its like a diode but with other little 2 thin wires going out of it , there are a total of 3 wires including the one that comes out from the tip, do you know what is this name because I just don´t find it in any stores so if you know the name or even better if I can exchange this part with other easier to find like in radioshack you will help me a lot. Hope somebody can help me

Zinalco...

Sounds like it may be the trigger transformer, does the thin wire attach to the bulb anywhere? Maybe around the middle of the bulb?

::

yes the "thing" :? goes in the wire just before the bulb one wire is soldered to a yellow wire the other bridges the red to de yollw and the tip goes to the red before the bulb something like that and yes it is just like the left one in the image thats exactly the one I cant find can you help me more are there any part in radioshack like those? or some help thank you very much i´ll wait for a little more help :lol: "I think there is hope"

hello I just dissarmed an old camera and looked into the flash and there is a thing like the right one on the picture could I used that are there any instruction for wiring it??

Thanx

ok guys just a few hours ago I just fixed my problem I used a transformer T2 from an old camera flash and it just worked like used to be thanks to all of you really thank you very much 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back