Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stripboard switches

Status
Not open for further replies.

e44-72

Hello

Can maplins ultra miniature toggle switches mount directly on stripboard. If not can anyone recommend a SPDT or SPST slide or toggle switch which can be mounted on stripboard.

**broken link removed**, Thank you for any replies

thank you for the reply, will the maplins ultra miniature toggle switch mount on stripboard?

Also out of interest how do you put those messages under your posts on?

Also out of interest how do you put those messages under your posts on?

Upper right hand corner click My Account, and choose Edit Profile. That gets your profile page. On the left select Edit Signature. That should get it for you. Attached are a few images.

Ron

Thanks for that information, I have been looking for how to do that in edit my profile-didn't see the signature bit

Than you

Just looked, On my left all I have is Edit avatar, Edit profile and profile privacy. I don't have edit signature for some reason

Last edited:
Strange? Under General Settings in your profile Thread Display Options is Visible Post Elements:

Show Signatures
Show Avatars
Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

You have the option to show or hide various elements of messages, which may be of use to users on slow internet connections, or who want to remove extraneous clutter from posts.

Are Signatures, Avatars and Images all checked?

Ron

Thank you for showing me were to find that and sorry for going of topic.

Can we go back and discuss the original question I posted

Thank you for your replies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back