Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stress meter

Status
Not open for further replies.

santhoshmla

hii frnds can anyone help me to find the information over the project STRESS METER
its abt monitoring one's stress levels...
i'm using LM3915 IC...
i need the details how to move on over this..
i hav googled n found data sheet of LM3915 IC...
i'm looking for xtened help....

Last edited:
What's a stress meter?

Is it anything to do with a stain gauge or is it to do with monitoring one's stress levels?

I think it is a simple Ohm-meter that measures skin resistance. When at stress, the skin of some people sweat which reduces the resistance.

hey im doing the same project also i did construct it on the breadboard but it end up not working I also need some guidance here please?

hey im doing the same project also i did construct it on the breadboard but it end up not working I also need some guidance here please?
Since you did not post the schematic then we cannot help you.

And this is why it is smart to keep everything in one thread rather than all over the forums. :)

The latest and greatest can be found here.

Ron

It is not a "stress meter". It is simply an ohm-meter.
Some people sweat when they have stress then the ohm-meter shows the lower skin resistance because sweat is salty and conducts. But other people dry up when they have stress so the ohm-meter does nothing.

It is not a "stress meter". It is simply an ohm-meter.
Some people sweat when they have stress then the ohm-meter shows the lower skin resistance because sweat is salty and conducts. But other people dry up when they have stress so the ohm-meter does nothing.

Yeah, we know that. From a practical point when it comes to stress it is as useless as breast on a bull. :)

I believe the idea of the circuit in the other thread is to get the student to understand what is going on as to the actual circuit.

Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back