Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Strange (to me) resistor schematic markings

Status
Not open for further replies.

sepulchre

I'm no noob when it comes to electronics; been building and repairing stuff, sometimes professionally, since the '70s. But I just came across a schematic with resistor values I don't quite understand. The schematic has the usual "k" and "m" marks, ie: 47k and 1m. But there's one that's marked 120E. Could that be ohms? (in what language?) It's definitely a resistor because it's labeled 'R6' similar to the others in the circuit.
Like I said, I've been around, but this is a new one on me. I'd appreciate any info anyone might have.
Thanks,
Ken

Ok, I've discovered that it means ohms. It's apparently an older European designation.
Sorry if I wasted anyone's time.
Ken

10R and 10E both are used to represent 10 ohms.we do not find any difference as we see in Indian Magazines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back