Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Strange display from camera

Status
Not open for further replies.

things

hi, I have built a little portable TV, and trying to incorporate a mini camera. The camera is one of those little single yellow lead out, and the screen is just compost in. But I have a strange problem, where the camera's circuitry gets warm, and I get this from the display.

**broken link removed**

You can actually see the camera's image n the background, but its drowned out by all those "blocks". Any idea's how I could fix it?

Thanks

Last edited:
hi, I have built a little portable TV, and trying to incorporate a mini camera. The camera is one of those little single yellow lead out, and the screen is just compost in. But I have a strange problem, where the camera's circuitry gets warm, and I get this from the display.
You can actually see the camera's image n the background, but its drowned out by all those "blocks". Any idea's how I could fix it?
Thanks
Whether the camera is facing the TV and thus a complex pic is obtained?

Secondly I feel the camera is out of focus possibly due to close up and not set properly.

BTW the Picture sent could have been compresses. It is Like viewing Cinema sitting at 20 feet away from screen.

Hi. No, in the picture, the camera is on the other side of the LCD screen, so its not getting back reflection. It doesnt matter if I focus it or not, I still get the same thing. I have tried it on a different TV, and I still get the same problem. The thing is, I can still see the image behind all the other stuff, so the CCD must be working OK, there must be something on the control board screwin with the camera's output maybe?

Do not feed compost to the TV.
Fed it a composite signal instead.

Do not feed compost to the TV.
Fed it a composite signal instead.

LOL!!!!! :D:D

I got some pics of the camera itself, if that'll help in any way.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

when i could load a reduced size picture, why not you Mr. Things?

Attachments

• cam004.jpg
    cam004.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 211
Would I not loose alot of detail though?

when i could load a reduced size picture, why not you Mr. Things?

Why can't you use the zoom out button?

Unless you're using an old browser like IE6 or pre-Firefox 3 in which case up date your browser.

Just a note - sometimes I use a 3ghz PC, sometimes an old HP laptop, and enough times I use my cellphone browser to access this site. Even though I should stay away from old-tech browsers because of their vulnerability sometimes the old pc dictates running older versions of software. Also bandwidth costs in some countries ( I still use dialup&GPRS at home ) is not cheap.
Mvs_Sarma has enough of a point in his request.

Last edited:
Just a note - sometimes I use a 3ghz PC, sometimes an old HP laptop, and enough times I use my cellphone browser to access this site. Even though I should stay away from old-tech browsers because of their vulnerability sometimes the old pc dictates running older versions of software. Also bandwidth costs in some countries ( I still use dialup&GPRS at home ) is not cheap.
Mvs_Sarma has enough of a point in his request.

Do you think I would have posted the pictures if you couldn't actually see what was on the board? I don't think so ...

Do you think I would have posted the pictures if you couldn't actually see what was on the board? I don't think so ...
Why not see for yourself how it looks what you posted? as we have to see from the web. i agree , if i download, i could manipulate it. But any further download will work on my internet budget. try to compare your uploaded photo with that of others, and you would understand. Ofcourse, I could well be silent and neglect your post as it is difficult unless I manipulate my browser magnification and normal it for reading the text again.

The very concept of being a member in this site would be defeated. Thus we definitely feel that you should size the photo before you post it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back