Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STM32F407 Boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtomSoft

I have 2 of these boards. Made by me from scratch. They have a reset button, all pins broken out and a STLINK2 port for programming/debugging. Powered via Micro USB (5v to 3.3v reg) or via 3.3v pin (vdd). Its basically a STM32F4-DISCOVERY without all those pins being wasted. So you have even more GPIO. Its also smaller but same form

Any interest?

Price $12 each (free s/h in USA) Board & Schematic files in eagle (PDF if needed)

Edited: Added another image.

Attachments

• stm32f4_1.jpg
    stm32f4_1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 736
  • stmwork.jpg
    stmwork.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 458
very nice layout! wish i was that good

I have 2 of these boards. Made by me from scratch. They have a reset button, all pins broken out and a STLINK2 port for programming/debugging. Powered via Micro USB (5v to 3.3v reg) or via 3.3v pin (vdd). Its basically a STM32F4-DISCOVERY without all those pins being wasted. So you have even more GPIO. Its also smaller but same form

Any interest?

Price $12 each (free s/h in USA) Board & Schematic files in eagle (PDF if needed)

Edited: Added another image.

I just check your photo, and PDF, We have these parts that you required, but i am not sure whether you still need ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back