Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

STK500 and Tiny11 programming problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mramos1

I just bought some Tiny11 ship, was so excited. Ported a program over to it. Got out the manual and find it is Serial High Voltage programming. Assume that is 12V on it. Anyway. I jumpered the board per the manual and no go.

Running 3.55 of the AVR software, pulled 4.0 to try tonight. Anyone think of something obvious? Or have a simple Tiny11 programmer. I have looked at two, but figure I own a $$$ one.. Like to use it.

Can can not read the signature on the chip, it defaults to disable future programming on the chip.. I do 2313, 1200 and mega8 all the time with parallel high voltage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back