Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stk 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanya

Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me what STK 2000 is and what it does? I know it has something to do with MCUs.Pls, help out!

Nanya

Do you mean STK200? The STK200 is a development board / programmer for Atmels AVR line of micro controllers. After searching on the net I can find no STK2000 or any press releases from Atmel that reference it.
The STK200 however is crude in comparison to the STK500 and new Dragon programmers from Atmel and is really not used anymore
The STK200 is also sometimes called a Kanda programmer because that's the name of the company that produced it. Atmel now has the boards manufactured by third party suppliers so that the boards are Atmel branded.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back