Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stimulation software savvy needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cwt

I am currently working on a final semester project, which require to use stimulation software to do virtual stimulation. Currently, i am using MultiSim7 stimulation package. Anyone know how to use this software? Please let me know. I may need your help in coming days.

Besides that, any PCB software to recommend for me?

Thanks for your helping hands!

cwt said:
I am currently working on a final semester project, which require to use stimulation software to do virtual stimulation. Currently, i am using MultiSim7 stimulation package

Stimulation? I think you mean Simulation. (note that its called MultiSim, not MultiStim). Stimulation is something different entirely.

No idea how to use MultiSim, I tried to use it a while back, but gave up after a while and used my head to work stuff out instead.

Tim

No doubt you have the manual with your legal copy of MultiSim? This explains everything. I use it all the time here. It works well, albeit sometimes it needs a nudge to get certain circuits to simulate.

Steve

Thanks for your help. Currently i am still working on it. If there is any problem arise, i would come back to ask for assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back