Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Still trying to program 12f629...

Status
Not open for further replies.

talkboxier

So I bought this
**broken link removed**

thinking that it would help me program my 12f629. But I cant even get winpic800 to detect my chip.
I have it configured to jdm, serial.
I tried to do gtp-usb, but it always comes up with "Failed to open Ind.#0".
anyone got any suggestions?

Sorry, but I am really new to this.

Last edited:
I can't even find a data sheet/manual for it and so I think you are not likely to get much help.

Mike.

When you bought the item the seller would have sent you a link for the downloading of the manual AND the software
Have you installed the ft232r driver (usb to rs232) ?
Have you installed the programming software that he sent you?

Yeah, just now saw that. Got the drivers and programmer. Everything works great. Sorry for bothering you guys with my nonsense. THANKS!

yessss 12f629 i was trying to programme with my galep i coudnt succes like you later i looked to pic of programmer that how i have to put it on zif socket.. 12f629 all diffrent than normal 8pin eproms you have to put invert !!!! :)) Really . check to photo. waiting your answer worked or not..

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!hwE4p0iT(QOBOLwQMsE,!~~_12.jpg
    $(KGrHqZ,!hwE4p0iT(QOBOLwQMsE,!~~_12.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 185
this is my programmer.. your supposed to be same or almost same. nothing lose for trying :)
good luck.

Attachments

• 12f629 -zif.jpg
    12f629 -zif.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 318
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back