Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

still looking for a quizz lights and buzzer project

Status
Not open for further replies.

jace33

If anyone can help me would like to make a quizz buzzer light thing as you see on the quiz tv shows where the first person to press their button their light lights up and the buzzer sounds if anyone can help me with this please.

Try this one,I HAVE A FEW OTHERS SOMEWHERE

Attachments

• Fastest%20Finger%20First%20Indicator[1].pdf
    86 KB · Views: 184
thanks bbarney have the bases of electronics only thing i dont understand is the n1 and the n2 can i buy them from a electronics shop etc.. and also can i hoook up 12 volt blinker lights to the contestants button so when they press their button their light comes on.

Did you read the complete article? I don't think so because it clearly stated what N1 and N2 are (IC3 = 7420 = dual 4 inputs NAND gates).

Since you see on the display which contestant has pressed first I don't see the interrest of a lamp for each contester. When they all are even fast all lights will go on with some ms delay.
But, if you still want a light I suggest you connect it after IC2 so that they will lit longer than the time the button is pressed. Of corse you will need some electronics (transistors maybe) to drive the lamps and also to reset them with S5. So a lot more for some useless lights (in mine opinion).

Let resume some things:
1) Read the complete article to understand it
2) All standard electronics from the shop on the corner
3) Forget about the lights
4) Still a problem? ask

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back