Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stereo input ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

ransiluj

hi all!!
i want to convert the output of the microphone using dspic through stereo jack. I'm using mikro C pro for dspic. in stereo jack there are 3 pins. i have to convert both left and right pins to take the clear voice from microphone? how can i do this? please help me to ADC conversion.

dspi = dspic30f3011

thank you

You do not stereo (both left and right). Most microphones (such as used for Skype) are monaural.

You do not stereo (both left and right). Most microphones (such as used for Skype) are monaural.

i'm doing noise suppression and communication. I have headphone with microphone. Things that i talk through mic should transfer to dspic through stereo jack and send it through bluetooth to the other person who have same device like mine. So I'm stuck in the my voice transferring to dspic part.

I have an idea of how to make analog circuit between stereo jack and dspic using voltage dividers but i have no idea about how to ADC the output of the microphone. please help me.

Again, mikes (even noise cancelling) are generally mono) - but to A2D a stereo signal you do them sequentially in turn (so left, then right and so on).

The mic output signal(s) will need amplification before being fed to the dspic's analog input.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back