Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stereo Headphone Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

streetrod1987

I would like to know where to get in to the input on a headphone radio to put jacks for input to use for headphone amp. I want to use this for karaoke. Just plug it in to the headphone jack of the karaoke player and it will greatly be very loud with the adjustment of the volume control on the radio.I will have to switch off the tuner portion while using the amp section.

I remember years ago you could go to the center of volume pot and ground and that was a mic input.

I would appreciate someones' help on this project and may God bless you for this.

Maybe there might be a schematic for building a stereo headphone amp or even an inexpensive one on the market.

Thanks again! Streetrod1987

Look in Google for the Headbanger headphones amplifier. There is another one that is named for the British candy tin it is contructed in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back