Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

moody07747

I always see stepper motors and hear of great projects from them like CNC mills and all

I have decided I want to try a few projects with stepper motors

My question to you guys is what was the most useful ....product you have made using a stepper motor?

Thanks

An engraving table that fit on a New Hermes pantagraph base and used all of their vises, fixtures and jigs.

im thinking something that uses a dremel

i saw something like it but for a router that was CNC

this unit did tons but the price was probably well over $1,000

Where would i get the software to drive these motors and design the items i would need cut?

im going to look at some stepper motors from copy machines on ebay as I heard they are really powerful.

check out this site https://www.cnczone.com/ - lots of discussions, plans, pix, etc. worth spending some time looking at what others have done. unfortunately, it's organized around the forums so you may have to wade through some low SNR threads toget decent info. there is a lot of signal but plenty of noise too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back