Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Doggy

if i want to drive a stepper motor I need to use a clock to a shift register to an h-bridge, is that right> ?

is there easier way?

maybe servo's are better? , easier to control?

i am using them for drive motors on 2lbs carriage, but i wont use gears, which one of these motors is best for torque? will the other be sufficient either?

if i want to drive a stepper motor I need to use a clock to a shift register to an h-bridge, is that right> ?

is there easier way?

maybe servo's are better? , easier to control?

i am using them for drive motors on 2lbs carriage, but i wont use gears, which one of these motors is best for torque? will the other be sufficient either?

You gave far too little information to enable one to respond definitively. To respond to your first and second questions, you might want to look at the SLA706X family of unipolar drivers. The datasheets are on the web.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back