Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.
but I wanted to control the engine from the PIC 16F778A ... : \ And I find programming in ASSEMBLER for this project

I provided exactly what you asked for.

Do you have any other restrictions on what you want?

Last edited:
I think he made it clear that he wanted code for PIC 16F778A. Since this chip does not exist, it won't be easy to help him. :p

The first link sells an instructional book for £106.00 which is for programming PIC 18F not 16F.
The second link doesn't have any PIC.

He will probably appreciate your suggestions like he appreciated mine. :rolleyes:

is a project for my school ..

and needed a document with programming in assembler, in order to control the engine ..

but can not find any information. . . = \

it's given bro.. check out that link by mneary.. and show some appreciation please. often it took some people a long time to realize a good link for our perusal when provided.

Yes I analyze where the material that is posted on the forum, and I thank everyone immunotherapy or spend time to help those in need!

I thank all the answers! and have seen interesting projects!

I am simply obliged to use the PIC in my work ...

That does use a pic PB0 PB1 comes from the pic.
The rest is the driver circuit.
You cant control a stepper with just a pic you need a driver circuit too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back