Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor with pic 16f877

Status
Not open for further replies.

moh_ess

hi all
can any help me with

There are 3 inputs and 3 outputs
Yet each input alter the 3 output
We have 3 stepper Motors
When we inter input each stepper motor he turn right or left a specified number of steps
And in the same way for the first, second and third input.
Each input control the 3 stepper motors each according to the last saved position
Initially let’s consider the 3 stepper motors of the same kind and let us propose steps to start with
We have something like algorithm of program:
If the input 1 interred:
Check the last position of 3 motors:
If last position t1, t2, t3 and the new position k1, K2, k3
If (t1-k1) >0 move clock wise (t1-k1) steps
If (t1-k1) <0 move counter clock wise (t1-k1) steps
If (t1-k1) =0 do nothing,
The same way for 3 motors and 3 input
And we prefer that 3 motors are calibrated at the same time.

when pressing the keypad number 1 lets say
the 3 stepper motors attached to the IC will move a specified number of steps according to it is previous state
M1 M2 and M3 are the stepper motors

I1 I2 I3
M1 140 90 50
M2 160 100 55
M3 165 120 70

when pressing I1 , M1 wil move 140 steps , M2 will move 160 steps and M3 will move 165 steps and so on if it was in the initial position
if it wasnt it should know whether to go left of right a certain number of steps ..
hint : the 3 motors should be calibrated at the same time
plz help me coz stack wit it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back