Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stepper Motor help

Status
Not open for further replies.

daaaaay

Hi.

I have designed a stepper motor and photocell circuit which will follow light when seen by the photocells. I already programed everything and am just having touble with finding a way to use the 3.5 to 4 volts from the parallel port of my computer to switch a higher voltage when needed. i do not want to use a relay (if that is what they are for). only electronics

thank you

IRL3103 FET operates on logic level input, and is rated at 30V 64 amps. IRL520 is 100V, 10A.
Both are N channel so use them on the ground side of your circuit. Are you running the motors directly from LPT1? Use snubbing diodes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back