Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Stepper Motor Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

GatorGnet

I'll start off by saying I know I can buy what I want for about $39 a piece but I wanted to see what damage I can do.

I am looking for a schematic for a uni-polar driver for a stepper motor. I will be using three of them at once for a CNC machine and would like to place three of them on one board if possible but this isn't as important. The popular way of wiring them is using the parallel port to a break out board then to each driver if that would affect it.

I have found a few things on the net but I wanted to ask the people I trust on here before picking anything.

I also need it to be able to handle a 400 oz/in stepper motor (3amp) but I might use a smaller one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back