Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor controller using PIC 16f877

Status
Not open for further replies.

david_mora

hi dudes, i'm trying too develop this project, but i wonder if you can help me doing things easier. Do you know some pages where i can find information about this projetc????? the idea is to obtain a controller with an LCD and a blue or black keyboard and of course the logic output, and to have the motor stepper driver in another module. thanks a lot.
note: if i get this project, i will send it to the administartor of this page so anyone could download it.
thanks.

david_mora said:
hi dudes, i'm trying too develop this project, but i wonder if you can help me doing things easier. Do you know some pages where i can find information about this projetc????? the idea is to obtain a controller with an LCD and a blue or black keyboard and of course the logic output, and to have the motor stepper driver in another module. thanks a lot.
note: if i get this project, i will send it to the administartor of this page so anyone could download it.
thanks.

My tutorials provide LCD and keyboard examples, I don't have a stepper tutorial yet - but I do have a small driver board already designed for it, using four NPN transistors to drive a stepper.

thanks a lot, the program will be super useful :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back