Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor connection and programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

robinece05

I'm going to start a project using AT89C51. I need to use bipolar stepper motor. Can any one plz say me how to connect it using ULN2003 and its assembly language programming ?

I have been working on a stepper motor project also. I can't help you with the programming, but here are a few good links I have found on stepper contol in general. The first link has a ULN2003 used in the driver so you can see how the connections are made. They are showing a unipolar motor, so it won;t be exactly like your bipolar, but you can get an idea.

Stepper Motor interfacing with Microcontrollers tutorial: Connecting Stepper Motor : 8051 Microcontroller Projects AVR PIC Projects Tutorials Ebooks Libraries codes

2 other great links for steppers.

Stepperworld Bipolar Tutorial

Jones on Stepping Motor Types

Someplace I have seen a schmatic with a ULN2003 driving a 4 wire bipolar motor. I can't find it at the moment. If you google enough you'll run across it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back