Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

stepper motor circuit required

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamproject

could anybody shed light on a stepper motor circuit to drive about 6 motors from the pc's parallel port . thanks in advance.

this is Nigel's stepper board schematic..
i have used it , works great..
you will have to adapt it to run on the parallel port..

He's looking to control 6 motors from the port. Unless only one motor will turn at a time, I dont think it's possible. And if it is possible, it might be pretty slow. You might want to look into using the serial port.

what are tue motor going to be used for?

actual plan

my idea basically is to read input signals from a joystick and use it drive a stepper motor which in turn drives a car . i plan to extend this joystick movements to the accelerator and brake also . Could you also tell me what is the highest torque stepper motor that you have heard of and where i could get one. thanks for all the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back